Tuesday, June 30, 2009

THE INTRODUCTION

Here is some of the good, the bad, and not so much ugly (not yet at least, not this early) about me and my family. My name is Lynn. I am fast approaching the big five O. I am not thrilled about it but figure I have only one other choice: to NOT turn the big five O. My husband and I will celebrate our thirtieth wedding anniversary this year. We have two children. We live in the South. And when I say south, I mean that we consider South Carolina to be in the North. We live in the house we had built 15 years ago. I work part time as a secretary for a church. I am a neat freak and a list maker. My husband, B, works in another state and commutes to work. He is for the most part light-minded, but can be serious when he needs to be. I have come to depend on this. He treats me like a queen. I have come to depend on this also. He has waaay too many hobbies, but he is also waaay too talented. I would love to share pictures of some of his “creations” in the future. Our son, J, is in college and has only a few short months left to be a teenager. He has wonderful work ethics and is compassionate towards others. He has inherited a touch of his mother’s neatness. His future wife will be forever grateful to me. My daughter, K, is twenty something. She is beautiful, smart, and witty. Everyone who knows her, loves her. I love her. She is also the reason I have created this blog. She chose a path to walk down in her life that caught me by surprise and took my breath away. Because of it, God breathed new life into me and I want to share my journey with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment