Friday, February 26, 2010

WHY DO YOU BUILD ME UP?

(Build me up)
Buttercup, baby, just to let me down
(Let me down)
And mess me around
And then worst of all
(Worst of all)
you never call, baby
When you say you will
(Say you will)
But I love you still
I need you
(I need you)
More than anyone, darlin'
You know that I have from the start
So build me up
(Build me up)
Buttercup, don't break my heart




Ha!Ha!
I took my dog outside this afternoon.  It is an absolutely beautiful day!!!! Amongst all the "BROWN", I spotted these two flowers and this song immediately stuck in my head.  They are usually some of the first flowers to bloom and ALWAYS a welcome sight to the sore eyes that are sick and tired of the cold, dreary weather with absolutely NOTHING green in sight.  I am afraid; however, they only come to tease because we all know winter is not over yet.  It always freezes or snows in Mississippi for Easter!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment