To the T.V. show described in my last post:
1. After having gone through what we may think to be the worst ordeal in our lives and surviving, we sometimes want to sit down and rest basking in our victory.
2. Satan loves to catch us off guard. This is when He takes the opportunity to sneak into our lives and lure us into situations that could corrupt us morally and hurt others in the process.
3. Everything around us has been turbulent. Now finally we are sailing in smooth, calm waters, maybe still weary from the rough times behind us. So we may not hear or see that He has arrived on the scene. Hence, Sneaky Snake. (see my post, "The Fixer")
4. God gives us the insight we need. He allows us to wake from our slumber and see, hear, and feel what is truly going on around us.
5. Another fight for survival.
6. Decisions to make.
7. Lose faith? Lose hope?
8. Or believe that help is on the way. "My help cometh from the Lord...The Lord is thy keeper... He shall preserve thee from evil..." Psalms 121: 2a, 5a, 7a
9. Taste the most wonderful thing we will ever taste! " Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him." Psalms 34:8
10. Another opportunity to tell others our story and to let them know what a mighty God we serve.