Friday, June 25, 2010

FIGMENTATION

OF MY IMAGINKINATION???

OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!

(A SAYING FROM POPEYE THE SAILOR MAN)

I am not sure why I have never asked a friend with a grown child if they allow their imaginations to run as wild as I do on this matter:

But...

Every time my son or daughter call me and their voice seems low or I think I hear a sound other than a clear voice on the other end, here is the image I see:

Their vehicle is mangled and in a ditch
They spot their cell phone and manage to reach it and
Punch in my number because it is the first one that comes to their mind
Just as I answer the phone, they can no longer stay conscious enough to talk
And now I am suppose to figure out where they are and go to them

Crazy or what?????

1 comment:

  1. Not crazy...just being a Mom! Of course, just being a Mom does make us a little crazy, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete