Monday, June 14, 2010

IN SPITE OF MYSELF

He loves me anyway.  And He wanted me to know this.  He also wanted me to know that she does too.  At 3:14 I posted a prayer:

Help me to trust you even when I cannot reach out to her.  Capture her attention.  Please, God, give her a gift today.  Allow her to become overwhelmed with how much her mother loves her.  I do not know how you will accomplish this; I just know you can.

At 4:13 she sent me a text from work: I am going to be over your way tomorrow if you want to go eat lunch.

This may not be profound to anyone else, but it is to me!    

“For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect (made ready) toward him.” II Chronicles 16:9

Thank you, Father, for showing yourself strong in behalf of me today.  Thank you, for showing me that she held me in her heart and had me on her mind.  Only you knew how important it was for me to know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment