Saturday, August 7, 2010

THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY

I will never take for granted or be ungrateful over the fact that my children respect me.  There are many reason I know this to be true, but I am not going to go into them on this particular post.  I am feeling awfully proud today because they desire to share "things" with me.  I will never take for granted that God gives me a glimpse into their lives (the parts that I never see) so that I know how to pray for them and how to council them.

This morning hearts were spilled out (as well as tears) all over my living room.  I spilled my heart.  He spilled his.  And all I can say is that it was not the "Good".  It was the "Bad and the Ugly".

And after all was said and done I have never been more proud of my son in my life! Ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment