Friday, March 26, 2010

WHAT DID THE BLONDE SAY....

My daughter had a work related meeting this morning in one of the local hotel's conference rooms.  When she left the meeting around 3:30, her car would not start.  It is acutally my car.  She is borrowing it. Long story! Possible future post!

She got a ride back to work with another employee.  And on the way she called to tell me about the ordeal.  It was around 4:30, so I told her that her dad was an hour away from home and that he would go check on it for her as soon as he got here.

When she got back to work, she began texting me. Here is our conversation:

HER: It needs a battery.  Trust me.  We stood there for an hour and tried to jump it off.

Pay close attention to the TRUST ME part.  She claims to have not shut the door completely and the interior light stayed on all day.

ME: I will tell your dad.  He should be here soon.

ME: (On the way to the broken down car) We are on our way to the car.  What time do you get off?  How can we work this out?

HER: I get off at 7:00 or 7:30.  Can you bring it to me?  I can take you and dad home or wherever you need me to.

ME: OK. Dad and I have a new blonde joke.  I will explain later.

Blonde moment #1: She wanted to take us home!  How did she think we got to her car!

ME: Is the car at the Holiday Inn or Holiday Express?

HER: Yes

Blonde moment #2! 

ME: Did the engine turn over?

HER: It looked right side up to me.

Blonde moment #3 and the one I doubt we will ever let her forget.

I laughed until I cried.

And, by the way, the car was out of gas. 

Never trust a blonde who tells you she knows what a car engine would look like upside down!!!!


HAHAHAHAHAHA

 

No comments:

Post a Comment