Sunday, April 11, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY BOY!

Well, Happy Birthday, at least!  You haven't been a baby in a long time and you are no longer a boy.  You have become quite a handsome young man.  In four hours you will turn "20"!! I cannot believe it.  It seems like just yesterday you were telling me things like: you didn't like "bean balls" (known as English peas to the rest of us) and that not a kid in your class knew how to spell the word circle.  When you were in the first grade, I asked you if you had a girlfriend at your school.  You told me no and when I questioned whether or not you had ever received a note from a girl in your class wanting to know if you liked her - circle yes or no, your response to me was: "Mama, not a kid in my class knows how to spell the word circle".

Well, guess what, Jarred? Today, at the age of 20 you still do not like bean balls! 

But from all appearances, you must have mastered spelling the word circle.  Happy Birthday.  I love you, mom.





No comments:

Post a Comment